Grass Valley Advisory Board
Monday, February 27th, 2017
Attending Board Members: Vice Chair Linda Workman, Kim Klemish, and Sean Burke.
1. Meeting Called to Order: 7:00 p.m.
a. 10 residents and guests attended.
b. Pledge of Allegiance led by Kim Klemish.
c. Minutes of the 23 January meeting approved as written.
2. Public Input: Roger Richards requested to read the minutes from the last meeting, which was provided.
a. Reviewed Date change for Town Hall meeting, changed to April 29th at 10:00 AM.
b. Reviewed Date change for Craft Fair, changed to May 6th. We have a few booths available still.
4. Guest Speaker – Commissioner Larry Rackley spoke about the roads in the county. He also spoke of the expansion for the Fire Department.
5. Sheriff Report: No Sheriff’s Department representative was available.
6. Fire Department: Sean Burke also spoke about firehouse expansion and that the fire department is at full staff of 18.
7. Guest Speaker – Ron Rathbun with Rathbun Signs cancelled before the meeting. Shaun spoke about having our addresses posted out by the road and the importance of it being posted.
8. Public Input:
a. Roger Richards thanked Larry and Bryce and all that traveled form Lovelock for attending the meeting and that he really appreciated them.
b. Chris Klemish brought up the sunken in bump across Youngberg and how bad that is. Larry said he was taking information back to Dan.
c. Bryce Shields spoke about the wild horse and burro roundup and to reach out to him if you have any information regarding them.
9.Adjournemnt. The meeting adjourned at 7:38 PM
Secretary, Grass Valley Advisory Board
Vice Chairman, Grass Valley Advisory Board